Monday, July 30, 2007

Truly

Like a bright flower shining upon the day
You give me light to find a way
You put my soul from cease to ease

That is why I treasure you my Jees

So hard to measure what you have done for me
You make me hope for the best that I can be
You are an angel sent from above
To save my soul and give me love

I used to weep both night and day
Now you’re here to wipe my tears away

You have given me a life that I could live worthwhile
By telling me to have hope in life and to always smile

How precious and magical you are!
Like a wind -driven feather from afar
Now my life is a dream come true

It all began when I was loved by you

At last I found what I am looking for
It's only you and nothing more
Someone so unique and rare
Like an answer to a prayer

14 comments:

The 27th Comrade said...

`Jees' = `Jesus' with a touch of lightness at the end, yeah?
Hmm ...

GERALD said...

Jesus has done gr8 things to mob people... and ur inclussive...
yaah praise him maaa....

lulu said...

okay i am passing by, keep seeing your user name and was curious, you got some nice poetry going for you, it is a mature piece of ryhme and rythmn

Tandra said...

Poetry.......

Nuwagira said...

Gal, that be de spirit. You be one great poet in de not far future. Roll - on!

eddiie said...

Like a bright flower shining upon the day
You give me light to find a way
You put my soul from cease to ease
That is why I treasure you my Jees....

That was so inspiring that oooh!! it reminds many of their past...

SAGE said...

Soft poetry, the opposite of wahs on ma block. Its ma first time here. I like yo pinkie. One love!

SAGE said...

i was jus thinkin, our testimonies r always, i was alone, i was sick, i was cryin...makes me oneder, how come nothin like, i was loadus n gev it all to Jesus, i was with this nice gal, gev her up for Jesus, i had this hummer, sold everything for Jesus...eeehe! But ctill, he says come unto me all who labour and are heavy laden n i will give u rest n they come to him. But to the reach man, he says sell everything n come, the rich man flips and runs away with all his possesions. May be God hath to corner us jus for the sake of our souls. Catch twenty two's are the wombs for our epiphany moments.

Yo poetry is representative. Do not deny His name. Love u!

ombui said...

Yes good works. I love poetry, can you make a daily piece too...Yes, Jesus Christ is the best person. God bless

lulu said...

if you are really the profile photo i see, count your many blessings my dear girl, you pretty!

feather said...

He's all that and more. lovely poem

Klara said...

Great one this one!! Have just re read it again!

Quillonpaper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quillonpaper said...

First time here, thanks for visiting here and for the kind words too. Meanwhile, I think (just an opinion) your poem's great here but why don't you come out and say JESUS for Jesus, do you know what i mean? Lovely blog!